Follow me on a journey through history!
Sadly my current work schedule does not promote video making at this time, however, please browse the following video sources:
- Crash Course
- National Geographic | I recommend the History 101 Series
- History Channel
- Hip Hughes History
- WhatIf | Specifically:
- Mr. Peabody and Sherman (2014) PG – The time-travelling adventures of an advanced canine and his adopted son, as they endeavor to fix a time rift they created.
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series
- The Ten Commandments (1956) G – Moses, raised as a prince of Egypt in the Pharaoh’s household, learns of his true heritage as a Hebrew and his divine mission as the deliverer of his people from slavery.
- Poldark (TV Series 2015-2019) TV-14 – Ross Poldark returns home after American Revolutionary War and rebuilds his life with a new business venture, making new enemies and finding a new love where he least expects it. (The mining industry, French Revolution, and Corn Laws are some of the major historical events that the TV show covers.)
- Downton Abbey (TV Series 210-2015) TV-PG – A chronicle of the lives of the British aristocratic Crawley family and their servants in the early twentieth century. (Word War I and women’s rights are some of the major historical themes in this show.)